A treatment for the prevention and relief of many conditions.
Acupuncture is an evidence-based scientific approach to healthcare. It has been approved by the World Health Organisation for many conditions since 1998. It can be explained by neuroscience. It helps the body to return to balance and stimulates our innate ability to heal.
The treatment involves the insertion of very fine disposable needles into specific points. The aim is to identify where energy is not flowing freely in the body and to rebalance it. If a condition is chronic we often combine acupuncture and craniosacral therapy in one treatment session to increase the effect of treatment. The initial consultation takes one hour twenty minutes. The areas in which it is particularly effective are listed below:
- General wellbeing, Lowered energy, Lowered mood, Stress, Insomnia, Depression, Migraine, Headaches.
- Musculoskeletal disorders: Arthritis, Back pain, Shoulder pain, Fibromyalgia, TMJ, Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Autoimmune disease: Multiple sclerosis, Rheumatoid arthritis,
- Respiratory disorders: Asthma, Bronchitis, Hayfever, Sinusitis, Rhinitis,Allergies.
- Digestive complaints: IBS, Heartburn, Constipation, Nausea, IBS, IBD, Weight management.
- Female issues: Menstrual problems, PMS, Menopause.
- Cardiovascular disease: Hypertension, Palpitations, Arrythmia, Recovery from stroke.